Too many things on my plate today for a meaningful post so I’ll just share a few recent instagram pics from my new Tumblr account. I set up the account so I could easily share these pics through Facebook and Twitter – and keep them all in one place. It’s so convenient and easy to use and I’m hoping it inspires me to take more photos with my phone. I have been on a bit of a photography dry spell lately and I need something to get me out of this creative rut.
- Samuel (and his football) greeting me at the daycare fence.
- Window shopping on Mississippi
- Beautiful blue skies in Portland
- Ice covered car window in Bellevue
- Cool office lighting
- A storm descending on Seattle
- The blue tongue ring pop side effect
- Snow day humor in Bellevue
Here’s to a sunnier outlook for the rest of the week – literally and figuratively (apart from my dentist appointment on Wednesday – two fillings, ugh!).
P.S. I started this post a couple of hours ago and, since then, have had the opportunity to celebrate a little award (Best Interview Video) I won for a work video I produced last year. Cheers to that!