- Catching my breath after a few busy weeks at work – not that it’s going to get quieter, just need to catch my breath every once in a while.
- Excited that my front door is being painted RED as we speak. I have wanted a red front door ever since we moved into our house four years ago and it’s finally becoming a reality. SO much better than pukey purple (yes, purple).
- Wishing the rain would go away, but grudgingly accepting the fact that we chose to live in Portland and with the good comes the bad.
- Looking forward to another charity event in memory of a good friend’s father and supporting the Downs’ Syndrome Association. It’s a golf tournament to be held on Columbus Day. Of course I’ll be taking photographs, not playing golf. It’s best for everyone involved. (Details coming soon!).
- Thrilled that I have some client sessions coming up. I have been so busy over the past few months that I had to take a short break, but I realize I need to take time to do this. It makes everything else easier in the long run and ensures I have an exciting (very) long term goal to work towards.
- Motivating myself to get started on a couple of photo book projects – one of them being my 2010 family book. It seems to take me about 6 months of “reflection” before I can begin pulling my yearly albums together (at least that’s what I tell myself so I feel better).
- A little too excited about the Lost finale on Sunday.
Finally, enjoying these little forgotten gems that I found when flicking through photos last night.
I think that Thomas actually pulls it off quite well. Samuel may need to grow into his.