I am generally a fan of Fridays. I mean, what’s not to like?
But today is a GREAT Friday filled with lots of fabulous news for the Ishidas. Here’s a sampling:
- Tax return has been submitted and refund is on its way and I DID NOT HAVE TO DO IT! I would give up food before giving up the luxury of having an accountant take care of my taxes.
- Work review time means my job is officially shifting to something filled with creativity and new things to learn.
- We have a massive pile of mulch in our front yard. OK, Kei is not as excited about this as I am because it was supposed to be delivered to our back yard, but it does mean that project “Ishida outdoor sanctuary” is in full swing.
- I am heading out on a girls weekend away.
- Repeat. I am heading out on a girls weekend away.
- Daylight saving starts this weekend (which means one less hour for the girls weekend. Hmmmm…)
- Potluck on Sunday with friends we haven’t seen in months. A sure sign that everyone is emerging from winter hibernation.
- I bought tickets for Thomas and me to see a Children’s Theatre production of “Don’t let the pigeon drive the bus”.
- I am way more excited about the pigeon than an adult should be.
- The sun is finally shining after days of rain.
- Girls weekend.
Weekend starts in 30 minutes. Bring it on!