I was tagged by Karen and, since summer TV has begun and I am watching reruns of Law and Order SVU, I thought now was the perfect time to respond. I really hate Summer TV season.
8 Things I’m Looking Forward To
1. Friday (around 5pm)
2. A girls weekend in Seattle next week (whoo hoo)
3. Finally getting to see Samuel walk (the kid has been teasing us for a long time)
4. More arugula from our veggie garden
5. Seeing my brother and (soon-to-be) sister-in-law again – missing them already
6. A trip home to Australia for their wedding next year
7. My Mum’s visit in August.
8. The bottom of the pile of laundry that I am working on.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Caught up at work after a week of leave.
2. Edited Photos
4. Picked my boys up from daycare
5. Watched Samuel laugh – a lot.
6. Hosted the little girl next door for dinner (without warning)
7. Tidied up my house (it was overdue)
8. Laundry (still not done)
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Quit my job and take up photography full time (dreams)
2. Get someone in to clean the house (working on it)
3. Get Samuel to sleep later than 5am
4. Click my fingers and have our whole backyard look like an oasis.
5. Choose a colour to paint my house
6. Win the lottery so I could travel home whenever I felt like it.
7. Get my act together and organize my US citizenship
8. Eat sushi for dinner every night in the summer
8 Shows I Watch
2. American Idol
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Law and Order SVU
6. Oprah (and not ashmaed to admit it)
8. Criminal Minds
Now don’t you know more about me than you ever needed to?
I have no idea who reads this blog (Karen may be the only one). So if you’re reading, now is the time to complete this tag and link me up. 🙂
I’m *pretty* sure I’m not the only reader, but that made me giggle. I’m with you summer TV. Yuck. I wish Glee would start soon!