2012 went by in a blur – so it’s a good thing that I capture everything through my camera. I’m pretty sure I’d forget about 90% of the year if I didn’t have the photographic proof (hey, that’s right, I went to Vegas… and Austin… and New York… and Australia!).
Here are just a few month-by-month highlights, complete with photographic proof. January to June shared below. July to December coming tomorrow.
- Rang in the new year with my brother Ben, sister-in-law Emma and not-so-teeny tiny Charlie.
- Snow on the mountain and a few flakes on our tongues in our own backyard.
- Vegas, Baby… (work-related)
- Shopping with Batman
- Samuel spent a lot of time insisting we call him either Superman or Clark Kent.
- Thomas lost his first tooth.
- Surprise! More snow, and on a leap day.
- Warm enough for a hike through Forest Park
- Spring break trips to kid-friendly places.
- A quick work visit takes me to Austin, TX
- Dry weather inspires sidewalk art
- Blooms of Spring
- T-ball season begins
- TEDx Portland
- Celebrating 37 with a Nicole day.
- 13 years of marriage inspires a gift that looks back
- Another work trip takes me to New York City
- Working toward a yellow belt
- My favorite superhero turns 4
- Saying goodbye to daycare and kindergaten.
- A marathon flight to Australia
- Quality time with the grandparents
- Catching up with Charlie
- Mid-Winter Aussie bonfires
- Wide open spaces
July to December posting tomorrow.
Pingback: 2012: A Quick Look Back (Part 2) | Lyrebird Images