…stubborn, demanding, frustrating and loud. But he is also adorable, chatty, smart, funny and affectionate. Sometimes I have to remind myself of the latter when he’s driving me crazy with the more challenging aspects of his personality. I can definitely say there is never a dull moment with Samuel around. Just a few things I want to remember:
- Kisses – He LOVES to give big wet sloppy kisses and ‘uggs (Hugs). I love it that he won’t let me leave the house in the morning without a kiss.
- Words – Samuel has a LOT of them. Tonight he said “Thomas! Brush. Teeth. Now.”
- Adoration – for his big brother Thomas. He now asks (OK, demands) Thomas to play with him. It’s adorable.
- Independence – I know he probably gets it from his mother but it can be a little much sometimes – especially when I am trying to brush his teeth.
- Cheekiness – The kid knows how charming he is, and plays it to his best advantage.
I played around a little with textures for the latest challenge for
I don’t use textures very often, but I really like the effect it had on this photo. Ignore the obnoxious hat. I was hoping it would disappear after Thomas was done with it, but it’s amazing sometimes how lost items resurface when you have two curious boys despite your best efforts to hide them.